- Cross sector
- Permanent / Digital
- On site
Assystem STUP employs 1000 engineers who provide support to clients in the transportation, urban development, decarbonised energy, and industrial and complex buildings markets. With its headquarters in Delhi, Assystem STUP also has a local presence throughout India with 9 offices spread across the country. Assystem STUP’s teams have already been involved in many projects such as the construction of Dassault factories in Nagpur, preliminary studies of future EPR nuclear reactors in India, the development of the road transport networks in Mumbai, and others.
While capitalizing on these strong assets, Assystem STUP in now enhancing its development within digital as a key to increase efficiency and optimize engineering and large project management. The aim to to build and structure a dedicated team to develop and deploy the set of tools that will define engineering of tomorrow, at the cornerstone between projects, digital world and engineering expertise. Exciting opportunity to join us at the very beginning of our digital journey and be a (key) part of the challenges of engineering of tomorrow!
The applicant will be responsible for support to set up and development, as well as deployment user support and administration of a forms dematerialization tool.
Our in-house engineering tool is a tool supporting tablet-based dematerialized forms to be used for construction monitoring in civil works.
In this framework, applicant will have to
- Collaborated with the QC Manager on-site, ensuring strict adherence to project specifications and providing support to the inspection process.
- Proficiently drafted Inspection and Test Plans (ITP) for a variety of project tasks, maintaining meticulous records in an organized manner.
- Generated Daily Inspection Reports in formats approved by clients, and efficiently distributed these reports to all relevant parties and stakeholders.
- Successfully prepared Material Test Reports (MTR) for diverse materials utilized in construction projects.
- Compiled comprehensive Quality Reports for review by project managers, site supervisors, and QC managers.
- Can demonstrate an advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, showcasing the ability to leverage these tools effectively.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience in utilizing software, tools, or applications for the streamlined management of site inspection-related activities.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is a prerequisite for this role.
- The ideal candidate is a self-initiator, quick learner, and possesses the independence to define and achieve assigned tasks effectively.
- Additionally, a strong willingness to transition into the IT industry and explore Product management is highly desirable.
Education: Diploma in Civil Engineering or BSC or Graduate
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Note: Applicants exclusively specialized in Quality Assurance (QA) only, are kindly advised not to apply, as this position is exclusively tailored for individuals with a background in Quality Control / Site Inspection in construction projects.
Digital project management, Financial management, Fluency with Office suite, Coordination, Experience with bids/tenders/Proposal writing, Project management and planning, Communication and negotiation, Marketing, sales and customer service Agile methodology, scrum master
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.