- On site
Assystem Stup is a full-service design, engineering and project delivery consultancy created following Assystem’s acquisition of Stup Consultants Pvt Ltd in July 2021. Assystem Stup combines Assystem’s internationally recognised expertise in low-carbon technologies and complex project management with Stup’s extensive experience. Stup has 5 decades expertise in the urban and territorial infrastructures, civil engineering, complex buildings, transportation infrastructures as well as its strong footprint and reputation in India. Founded in 1963 by two disciples of the renowned French engineer Eugène Freyssinet, Yves Guyon and C.R. Alimchandani, the father of Stup’s last chairman, Stup became one of India’s leading providers of infrastructure engineering services.
Assystem is an international company of more than 6000 experts spread across 10 countries and with more than 55 years’ experiencing of supporting the world’s most challenging energy and complex infrastructure projects.
Assystem is playing a leading role in the fight against climate change, helping governments and clients meet their energy transition aspirations. In Europe, Asia and the Middle East, our experts are working on new nuclear power stations, harnessing the power of hydrogen, wind and solar, and helping developing economies to upgrade and optimise their existing grid infrastructures.
Assystem also helps its clients meet their operational performance challenges through its ‘engineering powered by digital’ philosophy, merging the strength of engineering and the power of datas, to improve project traceability, reduce projects costs and delivery time as well as optimising infrastructure performance.
For company profile, please visit the website :- www.assystemstup.com
Preferred Domain : Water, Highway & Roads, Railways & Metro, Infrastructure & Buildings, Urban Development
Roles and Responsibilities
A. Candidate profile:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or business marketing or related field.
· 7-10 years of experience in similar field with large / multinational organisation
· Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
.Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
· Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
· Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
B. Job Responsibilities:
· Discovers and explores business opportunities.
· Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
· Gather and analyze market and industry intelligence, metrics, and trends to determine customer needs.
· Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
· Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
· Deliver business development related presentations.
· Follow up in a timely manner on quotations for the assigned customer base
· Cold calling
B-tech Or PG
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.