- Permanent /
- On site
Assystem Stup is a full-service design, engineering and project delivery consultancy created following Assystem’s acquisition of Stup Consultants Pvt Ltd in July 2021. Assystem Stup combines Assystem’s internationally recognised expertise in low-carbon technologies and complex project management with Stup’s extensive experience. Stup has 5 decades expertise in the urban and territorial infrastructures, civil engineering, complex buildings, transportation infrastructures as well as its strong footprint and reputation in India. Founded in 1963 by two disciples of the renowned French engineer Eugène Freyssinet, Yves Guyon and C.R. Alimchandani, the father of Stup’s last chairman, Stup became one of India’s leading providers of infrastructure engineering services.
Assystem is an international company of more than 6000 experts spread across 10 countries and with more than 55 years’ experiencing of supporting the world’s most challenging energy and complex infrastructure projects.
Assystem is playing a leading role in the fight against climate change, helping governments and clients meet their energy transition aspirations. In Europe, Asia and the Middle East, our experts are working on new nuclear power stations, harnessing the power of hydrogen, wind and solar, and helping developing economies to upgrade and optimise their existing grid infrastructures.
Assystem also helps its clients meet their operational performance challenges through its ‘engineering powered by digital’ philosophy, merging the strength of engineering and the power of datas, to improve project traceability, reduce projects costs and delivery time as well as optimising infrastructure performance.
- Produce Revit families according to project requirements / Modifying Revit families as per project requirement.
- Plan, organize, execute, monitor & control the design & engineering activities.
- Ability to develop scripts in Dynamo for design and productivity requirements.
- Preparation of 3D designs using Revit.
- Should work on BIM 360 & maintain BIM standards and library of BIM objects
- Converting IFC files from AutoCAD and import the same in Revit.
- Creating NWC, NWD, PDF/DWG from Revit model
- Preparation of Flow diagram, System layout using AutoCAD & Revit.
- Understand technical tender document and prepare technical compliance sheet.
- Preparation of clash reports using Revit/Navisworks & responsible to resolving clashes of system layout with team, customers as well as subcontractors.
- Responsible for project related documentations
- Bachelor’s/ Diploma in Civil engineering/ Architecture discipline from an accredited college or University.
- Minimum 2-3 + years’ experience in Revit, BIM360 & system Design.
- Proficient in Revit Structure, Revit Architecture, Navisworks, AutoCAD and knowledge in Solid Edge will be preferable
- Very Good Communication skills, able to work in team, takes ownership
- Ability to understand technical drawings and plans
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Should have good understanding work commintments
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.