Full Stack React and Java Developer
- Cross sector
- Permanent /
- On site
Assystem STUP employs 1500 engineers who provide support to clients in the transportation, urban development, decarbonised energy, and industrial and complex buildings markets. With its headquarters in Delhi, Assystem STUP also has a local presence throughout India with 9 offices spread across the country. Assystem STUP’s teams have already been involved in many projects such as the construction of Dassault factories in Nagpur, preliminary studies of future EPR nuclear reactors in India, the development of the road transport networks in Mumbai, and others.
While capitalizing on these strong assets, Assystem STUP in now enhancing its development within digital as a key to increase efficiency and optimize engineering and large project management. The aim to to build and structure a dedicated team to develop and deploy the set of tools that will define engineering of tomorrow, at the cornerstone between projects, digital world and engineering expertise. Exciting opportunity to join us at the very beginning of our digital journey and be a (key) part of the challenges of engineering of tomorrow!
Must have working experience of React, redux, redux-saga, redux toolkit, custom hooks, etc.
Knowledge of Android would be a plus.
You will work on complex projects in an industrial context and at the cutting edge of innovation around Java technologies.
Job Description in Brief (Roles & Responsibilities):
As such, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain web applications using React.js for the front end and Java for the back end.
- Design, implement, and maintain APIs and microservices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including designers, product managers, and other developers to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Implement and maintain Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines for efficient and automated software delivery.
- Configure and manage servers to ensure optimal performance, security, and scalability.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in development, testing, and production environments.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices in web development, CI/CD, and server configuration.
- Designing and implementing technical solutions, standards and procedures
- Participate in software development projects using an Agile approach.
- Provide support during the development, testing and deployment phases at a client’s site.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, or similar.
- Proficiency in configuring and managing servers, preferably with experience in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Provide technical expertise on various projects within the Digital entity of Assystem.
- You have a degree in Computer Science and have significant industry-related applications implementation experience.
- You have a passion for new technologies, are curious and rigorous, and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The knowledge of at least one cloud architecture is required, and an excellent knowledge of English is required, French is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer with expertise in React.js and Java.
- You have more than 5 years’ experience in React, JAVA / J2EE web development and you master frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring or Angular.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies and best practices.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes will be advantageous.
Will have to work from office only.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.