Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Permanent /
- Hybrid work
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
As Assystem’s Defence business grows, we are looking for dynamic, self-motivated Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: Flexible working from local Glasgow or Renfrew office two to three days a week.
Hours: 37 hours
Sector: Nuclear and Defence
Key responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Contract Administration for existing contracts including performing, issuing or managing as required by the Commercial Manager:
- Provide commercial advice to the Contract Leads
- Ensure all contract timescales are being met by the project team (management of CEMAR)
- Applications for payments
- General communications under the contract
- Programme submissions where required
- Forecast submissions
- Change Management
- Early Warnings
- Bid support for new call off contracts
- Cost Control
- Support the weekly and monthly project/contract progress meetings
- Liaise with Client CEMAR Superuser for all access/delegation/user queries
- Liaise with the Client commercial team for any queries and Learning from Experience.
- Interface with the Contract Leads, Finance, Cost engineering and project controls functions as required
- Interface with Client Commercial and Project Managers as required
Qualification, Special Skills or Experience:
- Must have strong NEC contract administration experience preferably NEC4 Professional Service Contracts
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel to at least intermediate level
- Ideally Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- Able to manage and prioritize competing priorities
- Working to high levels of accuracy and contract compliance
- Ideally prior CEMAR experience
Security Clearance will need to be attained for this role.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.