PLM Project Manager
- Cross sector
- Fixed-Term Contract / Digital
- Hybrid work
Assystem is supporting Saudi Arabia’s switch to low-carbon energy and infrastructure through its Radicon subsidiary.
Saudi Arabia’s goal is to achieve carbon neutrality by 2060 through its “Vision 2030” plan, which includes the diversification of the Kingdom’s energy mix, increased use of renewable energies, and the construction of nuclear reactors.
Radicon started out in Saudi Arabia 30 years ago as a local engineering company. It now has offices in Tabuk, Riyadh, Al Khobar and Yanbu. Assystem Radicon is supporting Saudi Arabia’s energy transition by carrying out design studies, site surveys, and construction supervision work. We address a wide range of customers, including public services such as municipalities and ministries, operators, etc.
Saudi Arabia plans to install a nuclear power generation capacity of 17GW. Radicon oversaw the site surveys and the delivery of the construction permit for Saudi Arabia’s first nuclear power plant, as well as carrying out studies to assess the plant’s impact on the power grid.
Assystem Radicon’s experts are also assisting Saudi Arabia with its ambition to produce 58GW of electricity from renewable sources, mostly photovoltaic, by 2040. We have also carried out site and impact studies for a solar plant with a capacity of 100 MW. In addition, Assystem Radicon is contributing to several complex infrastructure projects essential to Saudi Arabia’s development.
As a PLM Project Manager with expertise in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, your role is critical in ensuring the successful planning, execution, and delivery of PLM projects within an organization. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of PLM implementation and optimization initiatives, with a focus on leveraging the 3DEXPERIENCE suite of tools from Dassault Systems.
- Lead the implementation and configuration of the PLM software to meet client’s specific needs
- Establish and maintain clear communication channels with stakeholders, including business leaders, project teams, and external vendors, to ensure alignment with project goals,
- Develop detailed project plans, including scope, objectives, timelines, and resource allocation, to ensure the successful implementation of 3DEXPERIENCE PLM solutions,
- Allocate and manage project resources, including personnel, budget, and technical infrastructure, to ensure the successful execution of PLM initiatives,
- Interface with the technical team to propose relevant developments,
- Collect and formalize the business processes and functional requirements of customers,
- Lead change management efforts to facilitate the adoption of 3DEXPERIENCE PLM tools within the organization,
- Exchange with Platform Authority to ensure deployment is consistent,
- Provide regular project status updates and reports to senior management and stakeholders,
- Work closely with the editor’s team (Dassault system) to provide demos and presentations, contribute to presales activities (effort estimation, implementation project planning).
You have a significant experience working with the Dassault System PLM solution (Enovia, 3DExperience) and in managing PLM projects, with a focus on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
PLM Project Manager with expertise in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform is expected to have a well-rounded skill set, including technical knowledge, project management expertise, leadership abilities, and a strong understanding of both PLM concepts and the specific needs of the organization’s industry.
You also have excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
You have a bachelor’s degree in systems engineering, computer science, information technology, or a related field.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Knowledge of PLM project and engineering processes
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Team leader
- Willingness to travel
- Familiarity with project management software and tools.
- Problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Project Management
- PLM, Dassault 3DExperience, Enovia
- PLM Software
- Platform Authority
- Sprint, Agile, SAFe
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.