Key Account Manager
- Fixed-Term Contract / Project Management
- On site
Greetings from Assystem Redicon!
Finding solutions to climate change is the priority of the 21st century, and means switching to low-carbon energy. At Assystem, our mission is to accelerate the energy transition worldwide. To achieve this, our 7,000 Switchers combine their historical engineering expertise and project management with digital technologies.
In our 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Asia) of operation, we are working on the production and distribution of low-carbon electricity, through the development of nuclear and renewable energies. We are also supporting the modernisation and development of energy grids, managing the setup and siting for new transmission and distribution networks, and using hydrogen to decarbonise the transport and industry sectors.
- ROLE PURPOSE:
Due to ongoing impressive business growth, Assystem Radicon are seeking to recruit Account Manager – Digital to work within its established Digital business unit reporting to the Digital BU Director, developing digital service lines, and overseeing the processes alongside of managing the team to ensure the best outcomes.
our main goal is to contribute to the growth of our business to achieve long-term success.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Market analysis and account planning:
- Develop and manage the key account plans for prospective and existing clients.
- Develop and execute a market coverage plan ensuring Assystem is present and active at key industry events and that key Assystem leaders and experts are featured and known in the marketplace.
- Work with the key account managers and PM team to communicate progress and win strategy for digital opportunities, representing digital at key account meetings and business winning meetings.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of PIF accounts.
- Develop and utilize industry contacts to define opportunities and develop new clients.
- Develop and leverage our partner relationships to identify opportunities to collaborate and strengthen our offer to our clients.
- In conjunction with procurement seek & foster relationships with potential delivery partners.
- Support Assystem with Market Intelligence activities and information systems, including Visit Plans, Visit Reports, CRM Information Systems, Monthly Sales Reports.
Sales opportunities pipeline:
- Proactively identify and pursue project opportunities in the market.
- Lead generation and prospecting via networking and cold calling to primary targets.
- Gather and share key market and specific client information allowing Assystem to proactively prepare for bid strategies before RFP’s are released.
- Ensure placement of Assystem on approved bid lists with strategic accounts.
Bids and proposals:
- Develop win strategies for project opportunities.
- Assist in writing proposals and support the proposals team.
Support to business growth plan:
- Close integration with operations team to align the capability and capacity with the business development and account plans.
- Liaise and communicate with the Sales & Communications team on any potential opportunities generated.
- QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- bachelor’s degree in engineering or business administration
- Minimum 5 years proven track record in a sales & tendering environment within the Saudi Market.
- PROFESSIONAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong understanding of the Construction market in KSA such as PIF, infrastructure sectors, wider energy industry and overall value chain for digital transformation similar industries
- Proven business development capability
- Strong negotiation skills
- Contract management experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Presentation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Reporting capabilities
- Able to work in a digital environment – TEAMS, MS Office etc.
- Proactive nature, able to work on your own initiative.
- Strong collaboration skills
Desirable skills and capabilities for the role are:
- Knowledge and experience of BIM, PMIS, digital twins, data services, system implementation
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.