- Cross sector
- / Engineering / Technical
- On site
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all
- Awareness of major local clients and authorities’ standards such as (Neom, DGDA, RC, SEC, HCIS, Saudi Aramco…etc.) and international codes like (NFPA, IEC…etc.)
- MUST have an excellent background of BIM (Autodesk Revit).
- Initiate/ Develop/ Modify and Review complete design drawings with all different stages starting FEED package to complete Detail Design
- Ability to develop and review different design calculations and documents such as (Lighting, Power, Grounding and Lightning protection calculations, DAR, Specs…etc.)
- Good user for Electrical software like ETAP, Dialux, AutoCAD, Excel…etc
- Good background of shop drawings preparation
- Good communication skills and coordination with the team
- Civil 3D would be more advantage.
Graduate in Electrical Engineering in 8 to 12 yrs of experience
Job-Specific Skills: Successful Electrical engineer. Reliable, trustworthy, organized, meticulous and gained a good understanding of Electrical design software, calculations, codes and standards construction stages, Competent skills in Revit. Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.