Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
- Responsible for respect of the civil design sequence, with its associated dates and milestones, for the assigned buildings
- Collect, analyse and verify the consistency of input data from previous projects and other disciplines.
- Specifically coordinate equipment load input data, manage any evolution to the loads and the potential impact on the design, ensuring an appropriate traceability of the building configuration at all times
- Operational management of a team within this service, monitoring workload and assigning the appropriate tasks depending on the skills and competences of each member of the team, with the support of the Civil group lead when needed.
- Produce deliverables for which they are responsible and ensure they are raised to the appropriate approval levels and the correct process is followed.
- Perform technical verifications of civil engineering design notes, models and drawings, when needed.
- Liaise with HPC site based engineering teams
- Liaise with subject matter experts.
- Prepare and chair progress meetings within their scope of activity.
- Prepare and chair or participate in maturity and gate reviews with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to CDM reviews, maintain the Design Risk Register.
- Manage the many different stakeholders involved in the engineering design sequence.
- Anticipate and raise alerts on technical open points or contractual matters.
- Managing project requirements to cost, quality and time as defined by the Building Manager
Microsoft Word/Excel. Knowledge of PDMS (or any 3D design software), Autocad 2D and Tekla and Navisworks software (consultation)
- Substantial Civil Engineering experience
- Substantial Civil engineering design office experience, particularly in the design of industrial reinforced concrete structures
- Experience of the HPC project
- Knowledge of and/or experience of civil engineering design contracts in the nuclear sector or other heavily regulated industry (such as oil & gas, rail,…)
- Project management qualification and/or experience
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.
Other vacancies might interest you
Engineering Work Package Lead