Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
Staff / Contractor
- Production of Task Order (TO) Responses.
- Production of TO Response supporting documents; Estimates, Organisation Charts and Risk Registers.
- Production of task cost estimates for reimbursable and TCIF contracts.
- Ensuring the estimate satisfies the scope of work stated within the Task Order Request, Employee Instruction, PICD or Change Event.
- NEC3 Contract Management using CEMAR.
- Filing and management of estimates and associated documents.
- Raising and responding to EWN’s when the need arises.
- Able to generate Replicon Reports as and when required.
- Interfacing with the PM, SPEM, PEM, Planners, Cost Engineers, discipline RE’s and discipline engineers.
- Preparation of and updating Purchase Orders for our supply chain.
- Review and approval for payment of supply chain invoices.
- Preparation of monthly reports.
A full job specification is available
- Experience working in a fast-paced project environment
- Familiar with working under NEC3 contracts
- Experience of Nuclear working practices
- Experience of Project Control Procedures
- Good working knowledge of CEMAR
- Can demonstrate strong communication skills
- Experience using Replicon, CEMAR and Sharepoint
Due to the nature of work to be undertaken applicants will be required to meet certain residency criteria in order to attain a minimum level of UK security clearance if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
To apply forward your CV on this advertisement, if you have any queries about the role or would like a full job spec please contact mfarrer@assystem
We are committed to equal treatment of candidates and promote, as well as foster all forms of diversity within our company. We believe that bringing together people with different backgrounds and perspectives is essential for creating innovative and impactful solutions. Skills, talent, and our people’s ability to dare are the only things that matter !. Bring your unique contributions and help us shape the future.
Other vacancies might interest you
Junior Project Manager
Design Services Integrator
Senior Project Manager